Scholar Award Program
Lord of the Harvest Ministries believes the pursuit of higher learning is crucial in
developing the critical thinking and technical skills necessary to become future leaders
in ministry, business, government, non-profit organizations, and within our
We’re excited to offer a scholarship opportunity to some of the most deserving graduates
from each graduating class annually.
The Lord of the Harvest Ministries Scholar award program is a competitive program
that awards financial support to deserving students pursuing bachelors degrees,
graduate certificates, or professional skills licenses.
The recipients of the L.H.M. Scholar Award will embody the following leadership traits:
Loyalty, Team Work, Servant Leadership, Academic Excellence, and Initiative.
Interested applicants in this scholarship can apply early or by the early or standard
timelines listed below:
Early Applicant Requirements:
Initial applicant submission window: 10 September – 10 December annually
(H.S. or college)
*PowerPoint Presentation Topic: I Am an L.H.M. Scholar
1. One slide per attribute with an embedded video in the title slide introducing
yourself to the scholarship panel
2. Use A.P.A. style citations for video and photos used in the slide show and a
3. Early applicant acceptance letter from the L.H.M. Scholarship Committee
4. Transcript with a 3.0 cumulative G.P.A.
5. Three letters of recommendation from schools, civic organizations, bearing
its organizational seal and signature.
Regular Applicant Requirements:
Applicant submission window: 10 September – 1 March annually (H.S. or college).
1. Regular applicants send completed packet N.L.T. 1 March of Senior year
(H.S.) or the current collegiate academic year. We will apply scholarship
monies towards fall college semesters or professional skill classes only.
2. Submit a 1,000-1,500-word essay using one of our essay topics (Leadership,
Servant Leadership, My 5- year plan, My Business Plan, My Vision).
The essay must include each of the L.H.M. Scholar program awardee traits
(Loyalty, Teamwork, Servant Leadership, Academic Excellence, and
3. Three letters of recommendation from schools, civic organizations, bearing
the organizational seal and signature.
4. Transcript with cumulative 3.0 G.P.A. and current G.P.A. from current
academic school year
The L.H.M. Scholarship Committee will select the most qualified applicants during the
early submission period that opens 10 September each academic school year and ends
the 10 December of the same academic school year annually.
Early applicants must send a project for review by the scholarship board N.L.T. 10
December annually. The L.H.M. Scholarship Board will review the project submissions
and reply with a letter of recommendation letter for accepted packages by N.L.T. 1 January each year.
Their project was not one of the best submissions for any early applicant who does not
receive a recommendation letter from our scholarship board. These same students may
then opt to submit a second attempt for the scholarship by following the standard
Review Important Dates
The deadlines for the competition, as well as information on the announcements of
finalists and Scholars.
1. Early scholarship application submission deadline – N.L.T. 10 December annually.
2. Regular scholarship application submission deadline – N.L.T. 1 March annually.
3. Scholarship award notification – N.L.T. 1 April annually.
4. Scholarship banquet – the third (3 rd ) Saturday in May annually; *virtually or in-
person based on conditions depending.
Lord of the Harvest Ministries will celebrate our scholars annually with a virtual
banquet or in-person banquet. We will announce what type of event we plan to host at
the beginning of the academic school year so that the applicants can make travel arrangements.
Our ministry is in Stafford, Virginia. All stateside recipients must attend the scholarship
banquet. Banquet attendance isn't mandatory for award awardees who live outside the
continuous 48- states. A short acceptance video is suitable to mitigate any costs
associated with travel. If conditions are not ideal for an in-person banquet, we will host
a virtual event on the third (3 rd ) Saturday in May annually.
Prepare Your Application
Here are a few suggestions for preparing the best application:
1. Start early
2. Seek letters of recommendation at the end of junior year (H.S.) or academic year (college)
3. Project design uses persuasive pictures and video clips.
4. Draft a persuasive essay using each attribute for a body paragraph.
Good luck to all who pursue our L.H.M. Scholar Award!
Pastor Timothy Branch
Lord of the Harvest Ministries
Win! Equip! Send! Reap!